I'm happy to report that Annelisa's Nursery is COMPLETE! It only took 4 months after her birth to finish up all the final touches! The good news is back in early March (look back
here) I had accepted and embraced that Annelisa's nursery was as finished as it would be before she joined us.
Since Annelisa's birth, we've made small strides towards the final product. Purchasing items as the need arose...like a hamper to replace the pile of baby laundry in various parts of the house...don't judge, please! If you've had a baby you likely understand that "normal" life ceases for a while until everyone adjusts and figures out which way is up!
As of today, we have hung all the wall art (I even made some it!!), the window treatments are complete, and I am in LOVE!! This is the first room in our home that we have made completely our own by changing the paint color, the window treatments, and furnishing from top to bottom!
 |
| View from the door |
 |
| Her name...I made it! |
 |
| Her shelf with various stuffed friends and my American Girl Kirsten |
 |
| Her name art |
 |
| The cornice board side profile |
 |
| The gift from my OB...we painted the butterfly around Annelisa's foot print! Definitely, a favorite piece in the room! |
 |
| A really fun baby shower gift! Such a cute way to organize and store her bows! |
 |
| Another gift from dear friends! I think my little lady is a very special gift from heaven! |
No comments:
Post a Comment