My dearest, Annelisa Grace, or AG,
I should tell you my darling daughter that you are often called AG in text...text messages and emails most often. It works out nicely that your initials spell such a fun little word. Especially since you have been born into a family of Aggies. My dearest daughter, you don't HAVE to go to Texas A&M University...but you will be very brainwashed into believing, what each of us believe with everything in our being,...that it is without a doubt the BEST university in the whole wide world. (Thanks, and Gig'Em!)
Your fourteenth month held many fun discoveries about you...
It seems that you are afraid of loud noises, like the vacuum. This picture shows the only way I can vacuum the house...wearing you! I am so thankful that you have always enjoyed being so close to mommy and that baby wearing is easy to do in the Baby Ergo!
On May 4, Farley turned five years old! You think Farley is SO funny! You love to sit in the door way or on the patio and talk to him in the yard. You smile at him and love to pet him when he lets you! I think you have a special place in his doggie heart. You have also started to throw his tennis balls for him...I haven't figured out if you want him to bring them back or chase them yourself! It is wonderful to see you develop a love for our pup!
You had your first taste of chocolate, in the form of pudding this month! We think you enjoyed it!
On May 10, Auntie Lauren graduated from Texas A&M. Above is a picture of her all dressed in her cap and gown waiting to get her diploma! You got to stay at Grammy and GP's house in Houston while the rest of us went to College Station to the ceremony! You had a great babysitter and had a fun day playing. I don't think you would have enjoyed the ceremony very much, especially since there was a HUGE thunderstorm at the end. Annelisa, your mommy is sometimes a very clumsy person, and running through the rain to the car, brought that out in me. You see, mommy slipped in the mud and had to ride all the way back to Grammy and GP's house covered in rain and mud. I'm hoping you have inherited your daddy's quick feet and stability!
On Saturday, after graduation, we went to the park with Auntie Erin! You got to swing, which is one of your favorite things to do! That afternoon we went shopping and had a yummy Mother's Day dinner with everyone at Grammy and GP's house. You especially enjoyed the steak and sweet potato!
This picture is of you and Mommy on Mother's Day 2013! You have made me a very grateful and blessed Mommy!
On May 18th, we spent the afternoon with the Pailes side of the family taking pictures with Mrs. Laura Stiller and going to dinner at Outback. You were such a wonderful little lady! You smiled and played during pictures, waited like a champ at the restaurant, and colored with crayons after you finished your dinner. We love that God has made you a flexible little lady!
This month you started saying "uh oh" consistently and correctly! You also say "all done" and sign it correctly. You sign "milk" for ALL food and drink! You recognize your favorite foods at the grocery store... blueberries, strawberries, grapes, milk, Cheerios, graham crackers, and Ritz. You seem to be trying to say Farley...it sounds a lot like "aaaaa, ley" and you always say this in a loud voice! You will point at me for MaMa and you sometimes say Dada, at Dada! I think you understand most of what I ask you and that you are getting closer to an explosion of words!
Annelisa, you love to read books! Your way! A page here, a page there, always stopping to linger on your favorite pages! You have discovered the fun of taking things out and putting them away. You have started to "clean" with napkins and paper towels. You started to give me wet, open mouthed kisses! I love getting them when we say goodnight!
Most importantly, you are our funny, sweet, wonderful little girl! I am so thankful to have you as my little companion!
I love you my darling AG!
Hugs and kisses,
Mommy

















No comments:
Post a Comment