Beachy Keen

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Five: Thankfulness


Five things I'm so thankful for today!


  • Friendships that go beyond proximity, that are able to start where they last left off. Friendships that are familiar and comfortable, yet still challenging. Friendships that are old, new, and everywhere in between. Life is too hard to not have a community of friends! 
  • Parenting a darling toddler little girl. Discovering her quirks, her spunk, her JOY! 
  • Family: that I was born into and that I married into...I am very blessed! 
  • Anticipation of a busy week to come with lots of new adventures for Annelisa and me! 
  • Growth!  I am so thankful for how God has used the last 12 months to move me, mold me, grow me into a woman more dependent on Him for every detail of our lives, yet still needing to be more dependent on Him in each detail of our days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment