Beachy Keen

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A "Handful" of Halloween

Annelisa's first Halloween did not have a costume, or a bag full of treats; instead it was full of hands!


I can't take full credit for this pumpkin cuteness! I was inspired by Young House Love's pumpkins from their daughters first Halloween back in 2010. I took their idea and ran with it to my "mommy" sized pumpkin complete with my hands as eyes!

Needless to say, carving our first pumpkins was quite fun for me! I hadn't carved a pumpkin and dealt with all the lovely, slimy seeds since late high school 10 years ago! It was so much fun! Especially, since our Life Group girls got together to do it on 30th.

Next year, I predict we will have some Trick or Treating and a funny toddler costume!!

More pictures of our pumpkin with the pumpkins!


"Hmmm, what are these strange orange orbs?" 

Dusk with glowing hands

Darkness complete with glowing pumpkins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment